Quality Assurance (QA)
Our basic principles of quality assurance are:
- a careful selection of project managers, editors, proofreaders, translators. We cooperate only with highly qualified experts with more than 10 years of experience. All our translators and Interpreters have higher education and their field of expertise.
- the modern technologies we use to make translation more accurate, honest, consistent and delivery on time.
- a multi-stage translation verification system before we send it to a client.
- processing of any possible client`s requirements;
- our expert’s attention to comply with all your wishes;
- creation of terminologies for each separate client for the purpose of potential cooperation in the future;
- quality assurance (QA) for all integral parts of the project;
- implementation of the quality control on all stages of the project;
- an Impeccable Quality Control (QC), Translation Management System (TMS) and Content Management System(CMS) of our all translation
- an accomplishment of your projects strictly to the agreed deadlines;
- adherence to all demands of formatting, stylistics, CAT tools Use, etc;
- a non-disclosure of your private data that stays in our database
- to be responsible for all stages of your projects.
Translators and Interpreters
Intetra800 African Translators cooperates with those qualified, responsible translators, Interpreters who have at least more than 10 years of experience and can perform orders both manually and with CAT-tools. Intetra800 African Translators provides good conditions for cooperation. We always tell about all potential projects in advance, maintain communication with translators and Interpreters during their work on projects to answer all possible questions (terminology, formatting, possible paraphrasing, venues for Interpretation etc). We also provide payment of translators and Interpreters ‘ work as soon as possible upon the Non–Disclosure Agreement(NDA). We also want to expand the number of our translators and Interpreters. If you want to join our team of professionals, you can send your CV to Info@intetra800africantranslators.com, and our Project Managers(PM) will review all possible options for cooperation.
Life sciences and medical
Life science and Medicine is an industry where translation and interpretation is a real help. Accurate translation of doctor manuals, medical records, patient records, leaflets, medical reports, instructions and prescription information really help healthcare companies to provide world-class information.
Finance and Banking
Finance and Banking sector plays a vital role in the global trading environment. In order to attain new customers in foreign countries and achieve a high level of consistency, banking and financial service use translation services to make their communication clear and effective.
Information & Technology
Information & Technology industry is on boom these days. The companies in this sector manage several projects globally on a regular basis. Organizations working in this sector need the services of translation for translating their technical documents in different languages so that they can cater to customers globally.
Travel & Tourism
Travel & Tourism have seen a good rise in their revenue generation with the help of translation services. They allow them to provide services in several different languages.
The legal industry also benefits a lot from translation services. If you are working with a global client and want to understand the proposal or any other legal information in your local language, you can take help of translation services.
Website for global exposure and credibility
Undoubtedly this is one of the growth areas for translation in the 21st century. Think about it: When you will have massive traffic on your website? As a stable online business, your answer will be – When visitors are able to get the information they are searching for on your website.